Where does Blue Crab Clothing Company Ship To?
Street addresses, P.O. Boxes (please check box during checkout) and Military APO/FPO address
All 50 states including the District of Columbia
- Unfortunately we do not offer international shipping at this time
How much does shipping cost?
- Nothing. Ever.
When will we ship your order?
- Why strive to ship out our orders as quickly as we can. Please understand that the process we use involves producing pieces to order. This means it could take 7-10 days to leave our warehouse. We promise not to sit on any order and get your goods to you as quickly as we can.
When will you receive your order?
- Once your order is processed, any print-to-order items are fulfilled and we package and ship your items, we will email you tracking information that will allow you to know in real time, exactly when your order is to be expected. Please check your SPAM folder and make sure Blue Crab Clothing Company and our parent company, Heaven in 21227 is on the “safe” list. We generally ship lighter items via USPS First class and anything over 13 oz we ship USPS Priority Mail. In rare instances, we may ship items via a private delivery service such as UPS or FedEx. Any method we use to ship your order, will have a tracking number associated with it.
Can you change your order after it is placed?
- As long as it hasn’t left our warehouse, orders can be changed at any time. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you in whatever way we can. Once the order is shipped, the order cannot be changed. You can return or exchange items according to our return policy, however, once you receive it.
Can you ship to a different address other than your billing?
- Absolutely! In the checkout process, you will be given an option to ship to a separate address from your billing address.
How come you gave me multiple tracking numbers?
- Sometimes we will make a decision to ship some items earlier than others. If we have more than one shipment going to you, we will provide tracking for EACH package.